ACADEMY OF DENTAL MATERIALS
Academy members in good standing may apply for Fellowship in the Academy. Applications must include a current c.v. and two letters of recommendation from current Fellows of the Academy. The criteria to apply for Fellowship are:
- Achievement of advanced degrees: at least a master’s degree and preferably a Ph.D., Odont Dr., or equivalent degree;
- Publication of at least ten peer-reviewed, scientific articles in refereed journals of which the candidate should be first author on one-half of the articles;
- At least five years of leadership through research, training, service, and/or education beyond formal education; and
- Normally at least five years membership in the Academy.
- Requests for ADM Fellowship must include a current C.V. and two letters of recommendation from current Fellows of the ADM.
- Written requests for ADM Fellowship, including C.V. and two letters of recommendation may be emailed directly to the ADM Fellowship Chair, Dr. Ricardo M. Carvalho, at firstname.lastname@example.org
An engraved plaque is awarded to each Fellow. A $225 fee required upon selection as a Fellow.
For information regarding the fellowship please contact:
Dr. Ricardo M. Carvalho, DDS, PhD, FADM
Want to become member? Click “Join or Renew” below for more information, including fees and how to sign up.